Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How to know and do God's will?

How to know and do God's will?

For almost all of us this is a billion dollar question.What is God's will in my studies, in my job, in my marriage, in my family, finances, in this important decision that I have got to make. The answers are here.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

"I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.(Job 42:2)

So, no plan of GOD for your life can be thwarted (stopped/halted/obstructed) by anyone........... Not by Satan, not by your sinful nature, not by your enemies and not by anyone or anything that you can ever name her in this universe or anywhere in the neighboring Andromeda Galaxy or from anywhere.

Just read the following verses from the Bible. They will clearly state how GOD can execute his powerful will and wish.

The LORD does whatever pleases him,
in the heavens and on the earth,
in the seas and all their depths.(Psalm 135:6)

This verse says that whatever GOD wants, he will do it in the heavens and in the earth and in all deep places (that really means hell, a place of immeasurable depth)

Our God is in heaven;
he does whatever pleases him.(Psalm 115:3)

GOD knows what you are, where you are going and even the word that you are going to speak next.

You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD (Psalm 139:2-4)


GOD has already written a diary for you in which each day of your life was already written, even before you started your life in your mother's womb

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:16)

So what should I do?
Answer:
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (I Thessalonians 5:18)

You can post comments and or questions here on the comments section. I can reply you

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Philippians 4:23)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to overcome lust?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Prayer Sword said...

Hi Anonymous,

Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. (II Timothy 2:22)

It means run as fast as you can away from lust.

Please check the link below.

http://www.billygraham.org/SpiritualHelp_Article_Index.asp?MajorTopicID=4&MinorTopicID=39

Also check this site for a blog that I would post regarding this topic.

Friday, June 23, 2006 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home