Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Speak 2 that situation & change them upside down-All by yourself



Read this message all the way down.I thank GOD for helping me to write this and I know that it was not me who wrote it, but the Spirit of God. Thanks a lot Holy Spirit........ You know what, I write this when I myself am into lots of negative situations and was found uttering just negatives;until Holy Ghost descended on me to use my own hand to jot these dictations (to slap me on my face to correct me instantly)....................hehehe, I am seen grinning from ear to ear at those mistakes of mine.......................sheepish smile they call...........Sorry Lord.I shall never utter negative again.ok?

Now, don't you wait to change the negatives around you.You can change them yourself........read over


For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.(Romans 10:10)

When the heart believes, then we are justified; But look at that Word- WE ARE SAVED WHEN WE CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH.....................Confess the WORD of God over and over.

Confess (keep uttering) such verses from the Bible like

I can do ALL THINGS through CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME (Philippians 4:13)
The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;(Psalm 138:8) or even Psalm 23

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. (Proverbs 18:21)

Speak the Word of God (LIFE) into dead situations as Ezekiel did-

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army. (Ezekiel 37:10)

Speak into situations like debts, bondages, curses, hatred, enmity,sickness,demonic attacks and speak against every negative situation and tell them what the LORD's Word tells you.

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. (Matthew 21:21)

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. (Mark 11:23)

So, how can we speak with faith. Where does faith come from?

Here is the answer
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.(Romans 10:17)

When you start hearing the Word of God over and over, your heart shall be filled with it and it starts overflowing in the form of positive words that are filled with life and faith

For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. (Matthew 12:34,35)

If our heart is overflowing with the Word of GOD, then we speak the Word of GOD.If we continually think good things in our heart, we can speak just that. This verse means that if our heart is overflowing with anger, then we speak angry words.If it is overflowing with humor ,then we speak humorous words. If it is overflowing with good wishes for the others, then we speak words expressing good wishes.If it is full of gossip, then we speak words of gossip.

So our line of thinking essentially have to be in these lines
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. (Philippians 4:8)

To think True&Noble&Right&Pure&Lovely&Admirable&Excellent&Praiseworthy thoughts in our hearts, we have to keep hearing them all............................... ONLY THE WORD OF GOD COMES LOADED WITH SUCH THOUGHTS................................find them and READ THE WORD OF GOD ALOUD

When u read the WORD aloud, Ur heart is filled and you speak and you hear it again, in your own voice and then it fills your heart and the cycle follows.Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home