Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

'What about those who havent heard about Jesus? (will they go to hell or heaven)???'



Query:

'What about those who havent heard about Jesus? (will they go to hell or heaven)???'


ANSWER:
Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.(John 17:3) KNOWING GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL LIFE.....OR in simpler terms,HEAVEN!

But if people have not hear about JESUS, how would they get eternal life.......... impossible;they can't go to heaven, because KNOWING JESUS IS ETERNAL LIFE.

"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." (Matthew 11:27,Luke 10:22)(read the underlined portion a couple of times over)


If people haven't heard about JESUS, it is because (may I be accepted/excused if I'm standing by just what the WORD says) the Son has not chosen to reveal himself to that person.

He surely reveals himself to those whom GOD has predestined.

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. (Romans 8:29,30)

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." (John 10:28-30)

These verses say it all...THOSE WHOM GOD PREDESTINED TO BE CONFIRMED TO THE LIKENESS OF HIS SON.......IF WE ARE LIKE HIS SON, THEN WE WILL BE WHERE HE IS..............IN HEAVEN..............no one can snatch them out of the FATHER's Hand..................not even satan or any kind of sin.

But how does this system work............................WE KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN US HIS MERCY AND HENCE HE HAS CHOSEN TO REVEAL AND HAS MADE KNOWN HIMSELF TO US.

None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. (John 17:12)

So if the Lord has DOOMED SOMEONE TO DESTRUCTION ONLY THAT PERSON WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT KNOWING JESUS CHRIST and NONE OTHER ( you can field queries on this, however through the Holy Ghost I think I can handle them----the following verses would suffice them too, I presume)

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. (II Corinthians 4:3)

I anticipate being bombarded with such questions Then what is this big fuss about HEAVEN/ETERNAL LIFE................see this following verse

For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?" But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?' "Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use? (Romans 9:15-21)


It is HIS will..........to make some people as ones DESTINED FOR HEAVEN and REVEALS HIMSELF TO THEM and the OTHERS GO WITHOUT KNOWING HIM.

Just think of this.......Moses knowing GOD through the FIRE IN THE BUSH, who was none other than IAM THAT IAM, Jehovah GOD..............Saul knowing GOD through the mid-day light, who was none other than JESUS CHRIST himself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bro/Sister,
You have a very nice and interesting blog. From your writings it is evident of your grounding in faith. But I have a question, if I may ask, you have mentioned in your profile about your sun sign, doesn't that go against the First Commandment? Not because you have mentioned it on your profile ( ...lol ) but shouldn't we wash our hands off (have nothing to do with) all things that might offend God?

Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home