Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Monday, February 26, 2007

Hey listen,shut down that WORRY WORKSHOP


For all of you who are like me..................who are the CEOs OF WORRY WORKSHOPs.................

I was hearing a song as I was moving through the thick traffic on my way to office........... It said Dont worry about your life, by one of the most renowned Christian Singers,Rebecca St.James.............it went on to say Look at the Birds of the air and they have everything they need ..........
God help me be free knowing that you will care for me.

Wow, it was great and it brought SOME LAW ENFORCING AUTHORITIES (verses) FROM THE BIBLE AND SEALED THAT COMPANY THAT I WAS (ILLEGALLY) RUNNING SO LONG........ hahahahahaha

Read that song that I have attached herewith AND CLOSE THAT BUSINESS OF WORRYING THAT YOU've BEEN SO SUCCESSFULLY RUNNING FOR YEARS ( with only LOSSES)...................hey hey, GOD cares for you...............The same GOD who created the BIRDS (with 5 senses) and WHO TAKES CARE OF THEIR EVERYTHING, created us & 
HE WILL CARE FOR US PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN THEM.



Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
(Matthew 6:25-27)



Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
(Matthew 10:39)

For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?  (Matthew 16:25,26)



Don't Worry lyrics by REBECCA ST. JAMES


Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?

On the corner of 5th and Broadway
I was walking to the grocery store on 3rd
I saw a man upon a box
And he seemed a little unorthodox
Though he was preaching up a storm
And as I walked on by
He said...

Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?

A little further on I saw
A begger on the street
He asked for change
And then gives me his life story
He said he was a millionaire
But he made some bad decisions there
And now a dollar fifty could feed him for a week
And he said....

Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?

Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?

And I see the birds
Watch them fly high
They've got everything they need
Show me why.
I can be free knowing You will care for me!


Finally at the grocery store
My mind is filled with many thoughts
As I bump into a girl I knew from High School
She said "What's different about you girl?"
And I said "This is what I know is true.
And I'll pass it right along to you."

Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?

Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?

Don't worry about your life
If you hold it too close you lose it
Don't worry about your life
So won't you let go before it's gone?