Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Promise & Prayer 4 Success in Job

Confused about work? Is your job at stake? Is ther no job satisfaction? Are you feeling insecure in your job.Dont worry.Here are some Promises from the God who keeps His covenant and a powerful Prayer that can change that situation in you job and turn it into success!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Job 23:14
For God performs what is appointed for me, And many such things are with Him.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and YOUR PLANS WILL SUCCEED.

My Heavenly Father, as I enter this work place, I bring Your presence with me. I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy, and Your perfect order into this office. I acknowledge Your power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls. Lord, I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibly in Your honor. Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy, so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring You glory. Lord, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energize me. When I am burned out, infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today. And oh Lord, when I leave this place, give me traveling mercy. Bless my family and home to be in order as You want it to be.Lord, I thank you for everything You've done, everything You're doing, and everything You're going to do.
In the Name of Jesus I pray, with much love and Thanksgiving..... Amen.


Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands.

Isaiah 26:12
LORD, You will establish peace for us, For You have also done all our works in us.

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, YOU WILL ABOUND IN EVERY GOOD WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home