Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Friday, March 16, 2007

Fear not;See what God is going to do for you!

"But you, O Israel, my servant,Jacob, whom I have chosen,you descendants of Abraham my friend,I took you from the ends of the earth,from its farthest corners I called you.

I said, 'You are my servant';I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "

All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced;those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish.Though you search for your enemies,you will not find them.Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all.

For I am the LORD, your God,who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear;I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob,O little Israel,for I myself will help you," declares the LORD,your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

"See, I will make you into a threshing sledge,new and sharp, with many teeth.You will thresh the mountains and crush them,and reduce the hills to chaff. You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up,and a gale will blow them away.

But you will rejoice in the LORD and glory in the Holy One of Israel.

"The poor and needy search for water,but there is none;their tongues are parched with thirst.

But I the LORD will answer them;I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

I will make rivers flow on barren heights,and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water,and the parched ground into springs.

I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive.I will set pines in the wasteland,the fir and the cypress together, so that people may see and know,may consider and understand,that the hand of the LORD has done this,that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

(The LORD says these in Isaiah 41:8-20)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home