Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

When your purse is empty, PRAISE THE LORD!

Let God be magnified. (Psalm 70:4)

After being taxed heavily, when its time for us to give our salary to the government...........that too after a month which drew away the last bit of balance in the form of a sudden sickness/accident/damage.............its cruel.

The world may see your well creased clothes/jewel/watch/car/and those few ATM cards (both having ZERO balance...hehehe) and think oh my what a wealthy person you are!
I was thinking, what I should do at this stage.......of some alternate resource!

Then the WORD came flashing across my mind's eye!

The LORD sends poverty and wealth;he humbles and he exalts. (I Samuel 2:7)

I form the light and create darkness,I bring prosperity and create disaster;I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)

Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come? (Lamentations 3:38)

Oh,oh......so its You LORD, who has sent this emptiness too.......................ok! What should I do now?

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. (Philippians 4:12)

Then.................

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD,I will be joyful in God my Savior.
(Habakkuk 3:17,18)

Read the above verse like Though the Salary doesn't come and there is no Balance in the Bank ATM, though the Credit card is swiped fully and there are no returns in stock market trading, though there is no friend to help you and the BILL Payments are near...............

YET I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD, I WILL BE JOYFUL IN GOD MY SAVIOR!

GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (I Thessalonians 5:18)

NOW I KNOW THAT I SHOULD PRAISE AND THANK THE LORD EVEN IN EMPTINESS!

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home