Doing God's will

Writing down things given to me by grace from heaven to help our comrades in the KINGDOM OF GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; (Psalm 138:8)

Monday, April 09, 2007

Prayer is WORSHIP ! Lack of PRAYER IS A SIN!

The importance of PRAYER is evident even in the Heavens! Please go through the verses that substantiate this claim! Its one big thing that we can't be without................. Aliving Christian CANNOT BE WITHOUT THIS OXYGEN CALLED PRAYER

And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, WHICH ARE THE PRAYERS OF THE SAINTS.
(Revelation 5:8)

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, WITH THE PRAYERS OF ALL THE SAINTS, on the golden altar before the throne.
(Revelation 8:3)

Prayer of Saints is a sweet AROMA before God and hence even the Angels have to Worship God only with the PRAYERS OF SAINTS!

As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you. (I Samuel 12:23)

Failing to PRAY for others is regarded as a SIN!

Pray continually (I Thessalonians 5:17)

Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.
(Matthew 26:41)

If we pray we won't fall into TEMPTATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home